This object is in archive! 

Infinite Scrolling on Windows 11

Nicholas Harper shared this bug 22 months ago
Solved

Hello. I am using a new device, an acer-brand Nitro 5. It uses windows 11 and, for some reason, only Space Engineers is having this glitch where if I scroll in one direction, it scrolls infinitely. The scroll can stack ontop of itself, and I have tried several ways to fix it. Changing the display resolution affects where the mouse appears and the intensity of the scroll speed. I had tried changing scroll-lock, mouse settings, different pieces of hardware. I have only encountered this glitch on this Windows 11 device, so I believe its due to this OS system, but I'd think to contact you since it is only affecting your game. It's not a major bug, but it is an annoyance.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Nicholas!

Thank you for writing to us.

Could you kindly send us a screen recording/video when experiencing this issue so that we can inspect the scrolling behavior happening at your end?

Please also send us the latest log files from the game's folder.

• You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar, and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

It seems to have fixed itself... No idea how or why, but it is no longer a problem.

photo

Hello, Nicholas,

thanks for coming back and letting us know.

As you are no longer experiencing this issue, I take it there is no further assistance needed from our side. I will close this thread as solved.

Please, in future, if you happen to stumble into any other problem, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Happy Engineering!

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!