This object is in archive! 

Sim Speed hard drops with hud on, when on ice moon of mars

michael shared this bug 22 months ago
Won't Fix

First noticed when playing with friends my sim speed would drop hard and because I was host everyone else would lag. If I turned off the HUD everyone would be back to normal instantly, including me. If I opened the hud it would break the sim speed again. Then I made a dedicated server with torch and the Server sim speed would stay consistent but my sim speed would be bad ONLY with the HUD up. Unloaded a lot of mods and it would still happen. My pc is a 5800x 3d with a 3080, 32gb ram at 3200. I'll answer any questions I can, also I tried to attach the save but I just kept opening the save file instead of attaching it.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, michael,

thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

I have not experience such behavior on my end when tried. Can you please provide more information?

You are mentioning mods. Can you please try it with no mods activated, pure vanilla game? Would the behavior be the same?

It would help me, if you would share me log file, the save and video of this issue happening.

For log:

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

For save:

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

If you can add any additional info that would help us to reproduce the issue, please share that as well.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!