This object is in archive! 

Some steam workshop blueprints wont load

Antonio Perry shared this bug 17 months ago
Solved

When I open the F-10 Menu to spawn a blueprint, some of the steam workshop blueprints will display no icon, and when I click on them, their block count will not update from the previously clicked item.

If I attempt to spawn these blueprints, the game simply ignores the request and gives me the "Larger blueprints may take more time to load" popup, regardless of what the block count seems to be.

I'm not sure what causes this to happen, as I have tested this bug on an unmodded world, and the bug seems to not differentiate between modded and unmodded ships.

Thank you for your consideration.

Replies (8)

photo

Hello, Antonio,

thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

However, I did not have any trouble when pasting the blueprints into the game – let it be local BPs or those from the Workshop.

Can you please provide me more information?

It would be best if you can share me a video of this bug happening as well as some of the blueprints that you can not paste into the game without issues.

With these information – the video and those exact blueprints – will help me to be able to observe this issue on my end as well.

If you can think of any other piece of information that could help as well, please share those in your comment.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Antonio,

thanks for the links.

When I did try, there was no issue on my side. I was able to spawn every blueprint properly.

Did you try to unsubscribe and subscribe again to the same blueprints? If not, I would try to do so in a first place.

You can also try to use double-click on the BP to paste it, not copying to clipboard every time. It's possible that some of the large BP got stuck in the clipboard, so trying the immediate pasting might be good idea.

You can also try to use the Steam Cloud options. If you do not have it active, you can do so in Options – Game – General – Enable Steam cloud.

Please let me know if the behavior gets any better for you after trying these. If not, can you please send me a log file from some affected session where you try to paste BPs and get this same error.

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

photo

Greetings. I have tried all of the suggestions that you have given me, but none of them seem to be working on my end. I have attached the log file for an affected session below.

During some testing, I also noticed that this issue is not resolved when experimental mode is disabled. I also remembered that only some of my Steam workshop blueprints are affected. My local blueprints seem to work just fine.

Thank You for your support.

photo

Nothing that the Bug now seems to be fixed with the automatons updates.

photo

Hello, Antonio,

thank you for the update.

Do I understand it correctly that you are no longer experiencing this issue on your side?

Can I close this thread, or do you still need some assistance?

Kind Regards

photo

From my experience so far, the affected blueprints are now loading correctly. However, the Icon images representing them are still not showing. This issue is insignificant, so I should not need any more assistance unless a solution is known for the image problem.

Thank you.

Perryax.

photo

Hello, Engineer,

thank you for confirmation about the current state on you side.

I'm going to close this thread now.

Please feel free to open new thread should you observe and/or experience any other issue related to the game.

Kind regards,

Replies have been locked on this page!