This object is in archive! 

Unrepairable ship given as repair quest objective.

ZaS Shrakker shared this bug 16 months ago
Won't Fix

I've tried to repair this thing and now after failing the mission three times I must report it as a bug. I have manually checked in the jetpack to ensure every single block has been welded up to 100% completion each and every time and yet it never is able to complete. Please help. Thanks!

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for writing to us.

Could you provide us with some additional information?

Are you having this issue when playing in Single Player mode, on Lobby/DS, or any other multiplayer server?

Are there any active MODs in the world you are playing? If yes, could you check if the issue persists in the unmodded (no active MODs) world?

If the issue still happens, could you send us the unmodded world save and log files when experiencing it?

• You can access your saved files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar, and you will get redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that, follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves. If playing on DS, find saved files in the \Roaming\SpaceEngineersDedicated\Saves folder.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.
  • You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar, and you will get redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that, follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers (if playing on DS, find logs in \Roaming\SpaceEngineersDedicated folder).

If you are the client on server/lobby/DS where you are experiencing this issue, could you get the world save & logs from the host and share them with us?

We are looking forward to assisting you with this issue.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

It is happening on one of you guys' hosted servers, the Keen NA #1 server. I will attempt to make the error happen again to verify it is still occurring and get back to you asap

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we were unable to reproduce the issue on our own, we are closing this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all the needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!