This object is in archive! 

Hydrogen engine still playing sound when turned off by a control panel that is far from it

Efx 200z shared this bug 16 months ago
Solved

The problem is encountered if I turn off the engine while I'm far from it and cannot hear his sound. When I come closer to the engine, the animation is "off", the panel says that is off, but the sound continues. There is no way to stop that, even reloading the game again will not work, and the only method is starting the engine and shut down it from its control panel. When the engine starts, the bugged sound stops, and the "starting" sound plays, then goes back to normal. It's like the game does not update the change of the block state, and it keeps playng the sound

Replies (4)

photo

i have this problem with grinders, welders, thrusters and more even if you grind the offending part away to nothing

photo

I had this problem also with drills

photo

Hello, Engineers!

Thank you for reporting the issue but we are having hard time replicating this.

Could you please send a world file with this setup?

Are you playing single or multiplayer game?

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

The problem is encountered in every world, in both single and multiplayer sessions. This savefile I uploaded is based on "Pertam Orbiter" map and the bug happens also in the "original" map.

If I turn off the engine (wherever it is on the asteroid or in the ship) from the grid and I'm far from it, when I come closer to it I can still hear its sound, but it's off.

In the savefile, there is an engine in the parking bay. Try shutting it down from a remote location in the asteroid, and then come to it again.

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you very much for cooperation. We managed to reproduce the issue and forwarded it to our programmer team.

Kind Regards,

photo

Hello, Engineers!

This issue shall be already fixed with the new game version 1.202.066.

We are closing this thread, now as Solved.

If any of you still experience it even on the new version, please let us know either by commenting here or opening a new thread.

Kind Regards,

Replies have been locked on this page!