This object is in archive! 

Gyroscopes dont work.

error 404 shared this bug 16 months ago
Won't Fix

If you build a ship with thrusters it needs gyroscopes for steering. Right?

Also if thrusters are placed asymetricaly, the ship will still fly straight since it has gyroscopes mounted. Just a side note, I have often sugested you include thrusters in ship steering, but i supose that is a bridge too far for you.

My real issue is with clang drives. Piston-interior pillar-door drive seems to be a legitemate means of propulsion, since i see nothingh beeing done to prevent it from working.

So i would like to complain that gyroscopes dont work with clang drives. If the drive is not mounted perfectly in ship's center of mass it will not fly straight. I know by now you are either angry, rolling your eyes or laughing :) , but you can't have everythingh your way.

Fix gyroscopes so that we can use clang drives to travel in a straight line, just like with thrusters. Only a lot more eco friendly and fuel efficient.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Since "Clang Drives" are pretty much breaking whole physics, this isn't really something we want/will fix at all.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Ok, so you wouldnt fix physics to prevent "clang drives" from working in the first place ...

You wouldnt fix gyroscopes to work with broken physics to atleast get somethingh usefull out of broken physics...

Replies have been locked on this page!