This object is in archive! 

Crashes when get close to base.

max232 shared this bug 22 months ago
Solved

After last horfix I get a problem.

I'm exploring Mars. Gowing far away from my base, save the game and exit it.

When next time load savegame, I have a problem: every time I get close to my base or ship about 1km, game freezes for 2 seconds and then crashes to desktop.

The last lines of log is full of messages "Texture EMPTY with size 1x1 can't fit to file array with size 32x32", "Texture does not exist: <path>" and "Warning: Missing textures for part(s) ..."

But if I load savegame on ship or base, then go far away and return to start position without save/load, its no crashes.

Game files checked via Steam, RAM and VRAM is enough (~30% free).

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, max232,

thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

Can you please share me more information?

What game mode are you playing? You are mentioning that you are able to save/load the game yourself (from that I would guess single player game), but you have information about connecting players etc. in the log (so are you playing in Lobby mode)?

Also, please try to run the game without any mods and scripts loaded it, just a vanilla (no mods) game. Are you experiencing this issue also, when not using mods and scripts in the game?

If yes, can you please share me the save file where you are experiencing the crash? Also please provide some reproduction steps so I can follow them and get the issue on my end as well. Or video, if you are willing to record and share. That would be the best.

Also please supply new log without usage on mods and scripts.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I'm playing single game with the Crew Enable mod. This adds NPCs to the game. Maybe it makes "fake" players, I don't know.

I tried disabling one suspicious mod and the game doesn't crash (VCZ Modular Fighter Cockpit https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=811345717)

The game without mods also works fine.

The next day I add this mod back - no crashes. It seems that this mod sometimes conflicts with others, so I removed it and the game is still stable.

Thanks for the help. I'll be careful with mods in the future :)

photo

Hello, max232,

happy to hear that you are no longer experiencing this issue.

As there is no further assistance needed from our side, I will close this thread now.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you happed to experience any other issue.

Happy Engineering!

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!