This object is in archive! 

Buttons on programmable block edit dialog don't work

Jay Phillips shared this bug 22 months ago
Solved

Start a vanilla star system game. Turn off progression and enable in-game scripts. Load the game.

- Place (creative) or build a programmable block

- In terminal of PB click 'Edit'.

- In PB edit dialog none of the buttons, including the 'X' are functional.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Jay!

Thank you for writing to us.

Are you having this issue in a Modded (with active MODs) or vanilla (no MODs) world? If there are any active MODs in the world, kindly remove/deactivate all the MODs and recheck if the issue persists.

If you still experience the issue, kindly send us the screen recording/video and the log file when experiencing this issue.

• You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar, and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

We are looking forward to assisting you with this issue.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

No mods. Turned off progression and turned on in-game scripts, so I could quickly place a programming block. I downloaded OBS and recorded a session to show the bug, and of course it didn't happen this time. It is intermittent. I believe this is an old, already reported bug. Just the first time I have encountered it. I will try recording again later.

photo

Hello, Jay,

it's been some time from your last reply. Can I please ask if you have experienced the issue again in the meantime, or all is working fine for you?

If yes, please provide the information my colleague asked for. If not, or you won't reply, this thread would most likely get closed in approx. 14 days.

Thanks for your understanding.

Kind Regards

photo

Thanks for checking. I've not seen this happen again. So I guess you can go ahead and close this. If it happens again I will open again.

photo

Hello, Jay,

thanks for writing me back so quickly. As per your request, I will mark this one as solved.

Feel free to open new thread if it happens again (preferably with solid reprosteps), or you stumble across anything else in the game.

Happy Engineering!

Kind Regards

Replies have been locked on this page!