This object is in archive! 

Проблема с игрой

Nitronikonym Vezdesuevits shared this bug 22 months ago
Won't Fix

При входе в любой мир экспериментальной или обычной версии все метеориты и планеты становятся большими чёрными пикселями, а через некоторое время происходит краш игры. Прошу вас помочь мне с данной проблемой так как игра мне очень нравится и хотелось бы продолжить свой опыт приключений в мире игры.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for contacting Keen Software House.

What can we help you with? Our support threads are processed in English. Please can you write your entry in English?

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

When entering any world of the experimental or conventional version, all meteorites and planets become large black pixels, and after a while the game crashes. I ask you to help me with this problem because I really like the game and would like to continue my experience of adventures in the world of the game.

photo

Hello, engineer!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue.

Could you provide us with some additional information? For how long have you been experiencing this issue? Is it there since you installed the game, or has it started to happen after the game's recent hotfix update?

Try to change your graphic presets to check if the issue happens in any particular graphic mode. To do so, from the Main Menu, click on Options, select Graphics, and change Quality Preset to Low/Medium/High, click on OK to save your changes. Also, check if the correct Video Adapter is selected. To do so, from the Main Menu, click on Options, select Display and check if the correct Video Adapter is selected (it should be your Graphic Driver, like Nvidia), and click on OK to save your changes, restart the game if prompted. Start New Game/World and check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, kindly try the following steps that might resolve your issue.

Verify your game files on Steam

• Right-click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files

Delete SpaceEngineers.cfg file

• It means your game configuration will be deleted
  • You can access your SpaceEngineers.cfg by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Delete ShaderCache folder

• Same access as SpaceEngineers.cfg
  • Backup your whole Space Engineers Roaming folder and delete it
  • Restart Steam
  • Reinstall VC Redist 2017
  • Update graphic drivers
  • Reinstall the game
  • Make sure your operating system is fully updated

In case none of the above workarounds solves your issue, kindly send us a screen recording/video and the log files when experiencing this issue.

• You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

We are looking forward to assisting you with this issue.

Kind Regards,

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Replies have been locked on this page!