This object is in archive! 

Transfer of Ownership BUG

Contrast X shared this bug 22 months ago
Solved

Not sure where to forward this **BUG REPORT TO: When attempting to transfer ship ownership to a clan member it crashes the game and causes a relogging issue. It is replicateable and I have attempted to try it multiple times with success. I have no files to share due to the fact I had to clean out all my registries.

Replies (14)

photo

Others on Keen NA#2 and myself have encountered this bug today, since the stealth update today.

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for writing to us.

Could you kindly share some additional information? Are you experiencing this on Lobby/DS or any multiplayer server? If the issue is on the MP server, on which server you're having this issue? Kindly send us a screen recording/video and a log file when experiencing this issue.

• You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar, and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

We are looking forward to assisting you with this issue.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

having the same issue on AU #1 here's a log file provided hopefully it helps get to the bottom of the bug since faction members can no longer build ships for other players currently with ease of transfer,

photo

This is happening on Official EOS US 4 as well. When someone was trying to get a PCU transfer, they were immediately kicked to the main menu. Every time they reconnected, they tried sending the PCU over and it kept repeating the issue.

photo

I can confirm me and my son cannot transfer grids on EOS US #4. I built him a ship and tried to send it to him and it immediately logs me out over and over, please fix please this we are stuck. Using updated Xbox series X and Updated Space Engineers as of December 8. Thank you!

photo

As I said above, Keen NA#2

photo

Video on Keen NA#2

photo

I cannot transfer pcu either. The game is updated. I play on Xbox Series S. US EOS #4

photo

It does not happen in single player, only multi-player. The only server I play on is US EOS SERVER#4. As far as the logs I don't know how to do that on Xbox. Also it didn't do it to me until the update

photo

Just made an account to agree with what everyone is saying here. My faction and I are on the eos server and we were building a big ship for a friend helping him design it and now we have like 5 people with a bunch of random grids that we can't give to him. Our game just kicks us when we try. We are all on Xbox I have a series x and friends have one s and series s and we're up to date it just started today as we finished his ship. It took awhile to even find this post its not appearing on the bug page I saw someone posted it in discord and clicked the link. I believe it effects more people but when they come on here and see no post about it they probably figure it's just them. Thankfully I'm active in the discord. Please help us and thanks for your time.

photo

Keen EOS US #5 is having the same issue. It unloads the server every time I press confirm to switch ownership of grids to faction members. This started yesterday after the stealth update. I let it ride and it's still bugged today. So this isn't just going to go away... We play on Xb1. We can't transfer anything between anyone period. The crash is not frequent, it's constant. All grids are locked to their current owners in our faction. I've tried restarts, reinstall, three way (thru) transfers, neutral transfers, non-faction transfers, rando transfers, everything i can think of. No dice. Please help us 🙏

photo

Hello, Engineers!

Thanks for all the additional information.

The issue was successfully reproduced and put into our internal system.

Kind Regards

photo

Hello everyone,

the problem has been fixed. The fix is part of the new update. The version has not been increased, it is still 201.014. Please update.

photo

I play on server eos us #5 on Xbox one, I have another comment above. My console says my game is up to date, but this issue hasn't been fixed for me actually

photo

Thank you for getting a fix out so quickly! Really appreciate it!

photo

I play on server eos us #5 on Xbox one, I have another comment above. My console says my game is up to date, but this issue hasn't been fixed for me actually

photo

Hello, Kody,

please make sure that the server is up-to-date. You can check with e.g. your server admin.

The fix was introduced only in the server data, there is no need to update the client. So both versions (client and severs) should still be v201.014, no change in the version number.

Kind Regards

Replies have been locked on this page!