This object is in archive! 

Cant log in EOS US #4

Marcus Glass shared this bug 17 months ago
Solved

Hello. My ingame name is Fenrir and I am in the faction Dangerous F5s. I followed all the instructions that was given from the admins when trying to fix this issue. I still cant get past this screen when logging into this server. Please help. Thanks d75e62bd7225cfdbb4e7f2bf05c58054

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Marcus,

thanks for letting us know.

The server was restarted just recently. Can you please let me know if the issue still persist even after the server is restarted and you try to log-in after that?

It has solved this exact issue for other players in the past.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Yes. The restart helped me log back in. Is keen able to add unknown signals to their xbox servers like the steam servers? Also, are they able clean unpowered grids? there are a lot of random blocks that are not powered and I have been keeping tabs on these. they dont delete on their own.

photo

And also, a warning before a restart in game would be nice on the console servers. Steam has those warnings in place before their servers restart.

photo

Hello, Marcus,

happy to hear that you are no longer experiencing the issues and you are able to log-in and play again.

I will close this thread as solved.

Regarding your other questions:

The Unknown signals are not on Xbox (EOS servers) due to optimization and HW limitation.

If there are any unpowered grids/leftovers, please contact server admin and ask them to delete those manually and/or change the trash removal settings when setting up the server.

As for the warning, if it's really not there, please open new thread in our Feedback section (I linked you here the Xbox forum, as it is about EOS/Xbox servers).

Happy Engineering!

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!