This object is in archive! 

unknown error crashes

Tyler Jacob Shepherd shared this bug 23 months ago
Won't Fix

after opening up a world and playing for a minute or 2 the game will kick me randomly from my world and give me an unkown error and to try again later

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Tyler,

thanks for letting us know.

Can you please share me more information?

What type of game is it that you are playing? Is is dedicated server, game in Lobby mode, or a single player one?

Do you do any specific steps/actions before this happens? Or is it really random and not connecter to any action you do in the game?

Are you able to connect to the game/load properly afterwards again?

Can you please share me the log file from some game session that you experienced the issue in?

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I was playing a friend's only world. (Probably lobby mode)

No specific actions. Completely random. After a few tries I can get back on only to be kicked and lose progress after a minute or 2.

I'll get the save data to you as soon as I can current my pc is updating.

photo

Hello, Tyler,

thanks for a prompt replay.

Since you are saying in Friends only (yes, that's Lobby mode), can I have more questions? Are you running the game, thus you are admin, and some other players are there playing as well, or does some other player run the game and you are only joining, not with admin rights?

Does this happen also to other players connected to the game, if you are playing with any, or is it only you that are experiencing this kind of problem?

Does this happen in this one specific save/game only, or did it happen to you also with other games you started and played on?

Looking forward the log.

In you have any other piece of information that you can share, it would be really good.

Kind Regards

photo

This is the only world it's happened in so far. Mostly because I'm still new to the game. But I was the Admin and it would crash before anyone could join

photo

Hello, Tyler,

it's been a long time from your last reply/comment. Are you still experiencing this issue? Or was it fixed in the meantime?

If it's still happening to you, can you please send me the log and save file, as I asked before?

Thank you for any reply. If there won't be any in approx. 14 days, I will close this thread.

Kind Regards

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Replies have been locked on this page!