Loose ammo vaporizes blocks

Luke Hanhart shared this bug 17 months ago
Reported

Any ammunition dropped onto a block, regardless of its durability can be instantly destroyed by shooting the ammo once. One clip of S-10 pistol ammo can essentially be used to destroy any blocks, such as refineries and jump drives that are not protected by a safe zone.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Luke,

thanks for letting us know.

You are right that the behavior is as you described it. But when I asked in our design team, it turned out that this behavior is actually correct and by design as now it is consistent with other explosive blocks, components and explosions in the game.

Will close this thread now, as there is nothing bugged/broken as of now.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

If a single pistol clip, when detonated, can destroy a whole refinery which would usualy take several artilery shells to destroy, that doesnt seem normal.

Ondrey, are you shure you understood Luke corectly?

He complains about the ability to destroy a whole block with minimal explosive mass, not about the clip of pistol geting destroyed if shot.

photo

76f81d88c31842f4d12667583aa85252

Learn the goddamn difference.

photo

Thank you for your passive-aggresive explanation. The OP used the word "clip" so i continued with it.

photo
photo

Hello,

yes, error 404, I did understand it correctly.

And yes, this behavior is not right.

After another discussion with designers, we decided to report this issue internally.

Please be aware that this is not an issue for quick fix, but rather for more investigation. Change like this would take much time and effort and possibly affect other parts of the game as well

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

I was going to comment on the second part of your text, but i decided against it. Dont want to get in trouble again. ;)

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file