This object is in archive! 

Half built ship randomly deleted for no reason

Dakotaryderbrennan shared this bug 16 months ago
Won't Fix

Playing online I was using a projector had a ship half built ( both grids had power, etc)

After a lagspike I was able to fly through "built" blocks, restarted the game and the entire thing is gone, would recommend a fix, seeing alot of it happening to others and a growing frustration and discouragement about it too.

Replies (3)

photo

3 Identical posts for no reason too.

8294bf16c6371e488b4d6a6482545e70

photo

Sometimes the forum is being an extra dickish dick in addition to its regular being-a-dick and likes to time out and just show the loading spinner forever. It's easy to create duplicate threads when that happens.

photo

Hello, Dakotaryderbrennan,

thanks for letting us know.

Can you please provide me more information?

Since you say you play online... what does that mean? Do you play in Lobby mode, on dedicated server, on some official Keen server, or on some other?

Did you experience this issue just once, or is it recurring for you? Are you able to reproduce it at will, or was it only by chance? Can you provide any kind of solid steps to reproduce?

Did you speak with the server admin?

Are you experiencing these lag spikes frequently, or just sporadically? What is your connection speed? What is your ping on the server you are entering?

What do you mean by "restarting the game"? Did you restarted the whole game back to Windows, or just your connection to server back to Main menu?

Can you provide the log file from that game session?

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Any kind of information that you can share with us might help.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!