This object is in archive! 

Railgun Hitboxes

Grebanton 1234 shared this bug 23 months ago
Not a Bug

The hitboxes of the railguns seem to be bigger than the block itself eventhough the model is smaller than a standard armor block.

This makes it very hard to make turrets using railguns because the railgun will get stuck on every block that is too close to it.

I don't know if it's only the railgun but that's the block im sure about.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for writing to us.

Could you provide us with additional information, for instance, a screen/video recording elaborating on the expected result, along with a world save file or blueprint for us to replicate it?

• You can access your saved files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.
  • You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file, and attach it here.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hi,

I did a short video and attached the blueprint.

Just for information: The turrets are part of the group "TCES Railgun Turret 1" and "TCES Railgun Turret 2"

Hopefully you are able to fix it and I'm looking forward to the result.

photo

Hello, Engineer!

We have discussed this issue internally. We concluded that the Railgun block is behaving the way it is implemented in the game.

Since there is nothing bugged/broken, we are closing this thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!