This object is in archive! 

Graphics Driver Malfunctioning

Robert Ehmann shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

I was asked to send this world with Graphics Driver Malfunctioning problems, directly to SE Programmers for testing https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2884050581

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Robert,

thanks for letting us know.

However, when I did try in on my end with the provided world, I did not observe any issue, nor crash. Can you please specify what exactly is going on on your side when playing?

I did fly up to, above and hover there on 1000+ and 2000+ meters without any issue.

Can you please write to me if there is any error message present when this happens on your side.

Are you doing anything special? I know you wrote most likely not, but anything can help.

Is it possible you would provide me a recording of the issue and what you are doing prior to it?

And last but not least, can you please supply me a log file from the game?

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!