This object is in archive! 

Block Weapons are not available in Hotbar Selection

Chibok shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Just aast the title says, Block weapons are simply not availble in the hotbar setup.

1. Yes, this affects Railguns aswell as Artillery and all other forwardfacing weapon blocks

2. Yes the Cockpit is the Main Cockpit

3. Yes the Grid is powered

4. Yes, ammo is present on the grid.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Alexander,

thanks for letting us know.

However, when I tried it on my own, I can find all the blocks on the proper place in the Toolbar config screen. Please see my image.

Are you sure you are viewing the right sub-menu (the "Block Weapons" one)? If yes and you are not able to see those weapons there, can you please provide more information?

I would love to see this issue on your end, so if you can provide me some e.g. screenshots and/or video showing this issue, that would be great!

Also, if you think something is wrong there and you have everything set properly, can you share me also the save file with the affected grid/ship, so I can take a look once more in your exact environment and settings, please?

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thanks.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!