large grid welder model is misaligned

C4PTRAMPAGE shared this bug 18 months ago
Reported

the attached screenshot shows that the model of the large grid welder is slightly too far forward. it can easily be fixed by going into the cubeblock definition for the large welder and changing the "ModelOffset" setting from x="0" y="0" z="0" to x="0" y="0" z="0.07"

Replies (2)

photo

Its a known bug.

Just out of curiosity, i made a post about it on sept. 11 th and i got informed of another, older thread, marked as duplicate and deleted.

I cant find that post of mine anymore. Why did it get deleted???

72cfa1db52a5b8243944c6409b849f2581bb41398328e1c59852d52b952bb779

photo

Hello, C4PTRAMPAGE,

thanks for letting us know.

While the error 404 is most likely right and I strongly believe that this issue that you are describing is the same and thus will be fixed together with this other one, I did put it into our internal system as well as there is a little more additional information.

Error, as for your question – this is simply thing of account rights. Since the duplicate/won't fix/not a bug threads are no longer needed to be present on the forum with the possibility to be viewed, they are moved to trash/archive automatically after some time. And since you do not have admin rights, you can not see them neither.

Anyway, hope I helped you both.

Will mark this thread as reported.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I would still like to have acess to ALL my old topics and posts, no matter if you find them relevant or absolete.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file