This object is in archive! 

my projector dont work.

samuel lindsay (x2anarchyx) shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

i got plugin loader on and multigrid projector plugin.

my small grid projector work fine

my large grid projector dont work at all. like when selecting a bp the game lag spike then nothing no bp displayed.

thing i tried:

unload the MGP plugin,disable plugin loader entirely and uninstalled the game and installed back.

wich nothing worked, i tried switching to creative then pasting the bp wich didnt work either.

yeah i cant even place a bp by pasting it in creative in that world but in other world projector and pasting work fine.

Replies (6)

photo

Hello, samuel,

thanks for letting us know about this issue.

Can you please provide more information?

It would be best if you could provide me some decent steps to reproduce and/or video so I can see what you are trying to do in the game.

Also I would love to have a copy affected save file that you are experiencing the issues on with the grid (blueprint) in question.

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

every thing i can say is on the post above for the procedure.

(plugin: multi grid projector on)

select bp in large grid projector = dont get disaplyed and auto removed.

doing the same thing in small grid projector work fine.

pasting a large grid bp in creative mod in the same world dosnt work either

work in other world just fine

here the link to my save.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/e2ur6m3wlaoepsz6ifadb/h?dl=0&rlkey=hkax076ksm3b8qnwnfk7mqhh7

photo

is there a way to reset the projector data ?

photo

im still having this issue wich i never got i reply and its gamebreaking

Thanks you soo much !

photo

Hello, samuel!

After viewing your issue more and speaking with people in the company, it came to conclusion that unfortunately we do not support plugins the same way we do not support mods. It's not official part of the game and we can not guarantee that it would work fine with the game. It is the creator/owner responsibility to make sure the 3rd party part of the game (let it be plugin or mod) is working fine.

Moreover, we suggest players to not use them. Plugins are potentially dangerous and can damage the computer.

Our sincere apologies for not being able to help you with this issue.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

but still the plugins is uninstalled and the game is freshly installed and nothing is working either.

Replies have been locked on this page!