This object is in archive! 

Phamtom forces, and rotor/hinges impossible to moove

Bobyto shared this bug 2 years ago
Solved

Hi, I have a really annoying bug on the Keen Eu1 serveur, my ship is mooving alone, I can't convert it in station and I can't even lock it with my landing gear.

I have this issues since I started to play with custom turrets and rotors.

I tried to remoove theim but I can't even grind the rotors or hinge by itself cause the block is a phantom, I don't see it in my informations grids, but it's still there and the block is immortal basicly. And now, my entiere ship is grinding proof, I can't even remoove a single block with the grinder.

I managed to fix this bug (the first time I had this bug, now this is the second time) by connect my ship with a merg block to a static station, but doing this I had half of my ships just exploded by those phantom forces I presume... and I spent a lot of hours trying to save it .

I was also able to copy and past the grid in my creativ mod and all the bugs and issues was fixed by doing it, but I had to be in creativ mod for that.

I would be really glad if you could fix it just by copy past the grid perhaps ? It's a 18k ships and I spent hundreds of hours on building it so ..

I play on the Eu serv1, my name is " Bobyto " and my ship's name grid is called "Exode".

Sorry for my bad english, I tried to be the most accurate as possible.

Kind regards.

Ps: sorry for double post in bug and help section,I didn't know where to post it, cause it's a bug, and also a request help.

Replies (2)

photo

Ps 2: it's seems to be fixed by itself when the server reboot. Now all my phantom forces are gone and I can use my ship properly after remooving thoses problematics rotors/hinges.

photo

Hello, Bobyto,

thanks for letting us know and thanks for the update.

I'm happy to hear that you are no longer experiencing the issue.

However, even if you waited for my reply here, I would suggest to let know the admin of your server anyway.

Please for any server-related issues, let know the admin and discuss the problem on our Discord channels, as it serves for quick reply and help from admins and even from the community.

As there is nothing more I can help you with now, I will close this thread.

Happy Engineering!

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!