This object is in archive! 

When one player is in a custom turret, or a normal/modded turret. No one else can do anything.

Fallen Shadow shared this bug 17 months ago
Won't Fix

This has so far been a rather huge issue, and I'm hoping for either a bug fix or a solution. if this helps, Ive made a mod pack of all the mods i have (not sure if its relevant)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2863067285

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Fallen Shadow,

thanks for letting us know.

However, we do not support mods as such. Is this issue happening on vanilla (no mods) game as well?

If yes, can you share more information, please? Especially steps to reproduce and video showing this bug.

It would also help if you can share either the save file or the blueprint, where the issue can be observed.

For save:

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

For blueprint:

You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file and attach it here.

When sending these, please make sure that there are no mods included in the game (if save) or on the grid itself – modded blocks and such (if blueprint).

Thanks.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hi Keen, from what i can tell, it appears to be a mod loading order issue. To fix it, simply placing weaponcore in the loading order of a world first fixes it, to reproduce, using the modpack i added to my prior msg with weaponcore in the middle or at the end of the loading order causes the issue. Hopefully anyone else who has this issue notices this thread and can use it to fix it.

Again, placing weaponcore in the load order first fixes it.

Replies have been locked on this page!