This object is in archive! 

Air Vents not working

Michael Iarrobino shared this bug 17 months ago
Won't Fix

I have had a large grid space station for a while now and the vents all worked fine. It seemed like there was an update today 10-18-22 and since then my vents are no longer working. I even created a small sealed room with an o2 generator, o2 tank and a vent and it sill would not pressurize. I have turned the vents off and on, I have ground them down and reinstalled them. I have traced everything back to the o2 tanks. Tanks have air in them. I have over 97k of Ice and three working o2 generators. Please find the bug!

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Michael,

thanks for letting us know.

Can you please share more information?

It would be great if you could share decent steps to reproduce and show the issue on the video.

Also it would help greatly if you can provide me the save file/blueprint of the affected grid.

For saves:

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

For blueprints:

You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file and attach it here.

Thanks.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!