This object is in archive! 

drones

Jack Molyneux shared this bug 18 months ago
Won't Fix

Hay the drone spawning is brock I poot a bace dawn but it wont send eny drones and I set it not to be oned my me so can you try to fix it

Sent from Mail for Windows

Replies (5)

photo

Hello!

Thank you for contacting Keen Software House.

We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues.

Can you please send us the following additional information?

*Reproduction steps detailing the issue you're experiencing

*Images/videos depicting the issue (if possible)

*World/save files (When hosting a larger file please use a trusted service like Google Drive.)

*Log files – log files are located in C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Note that AppData is by default in windows a hidden folder, so if you cannot find it, you need to enable visibility of hidden folders. Here is a guide on how to do it step by step: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/how-to-see-hidden-files-in-windows/

You can access it quickly by pressing WinKey+R and typing %appdata%\SpaceEngineers. This is much easier, it works on all versions of Windows, and it doesn't require showing hidden files.

This additional information will help us to investigate the issue you're experiencing.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House

photo

Hay https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2862866638

That’s my game link idk how to do the rest over then that

Sent from Mail for Windows

photo

Hello!

Since this is a bug report, I'm moving your ticket to our support page, where our QA team will take care of you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Hello, Jack,

thanks for sharing the world with us.

But I need to tell that I still do not fully understand what is not working there. Or more like... what should be working differently? And where exactly? Can you please elaborate?

Do you think this (1) station that is in the space? If yes, then it is right that this one do not spawn drones. It is economy station, and as such, it is not suppose to spawn drones at all. You can tell that it is economy related by the fact that there is safe zone.

When I tried to blueprint and paste other pirate station (2) from Earth near the starting base, it is spawning drones that attack player upon pasting it. Can you try this as well, please?

Please let me know if this explanation is enough. If no, or if you meant something else, can you please tell me what?

It would be good to show me as well. You can do that by recording a video or at least screenshot of the base that is not working as expected.

Thanks.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!