This object is in archive! 

game has become unplayable

sixwingproductions shared this bug 20 months ago
Solved

i can't see large block preview before placing and the world becomes low performance with a small amount of blocks relative to what i could get away with a year ago. at other times my tools are blurry, or the scaffolding for blocks before welding is missing.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, sixwingproductions,

thanks for letting us know about this issue and we are sorry that you are experiencing it.

Can I please get more information on this?

It would help me to be able to see the issue, so if you can provide me a video showing this issue, that would be great!

I can also see in your log, that you are using mods and scripts. Can you please try to run completely new game without mods added at all? It's possible that your issue arose from the using of the mods, that can be broken, obsolete and such.

Please keep in mind that we do not provide support for mods, only for vanilla (without mods) game. It's the mod creator/owner responsibility to make sure that the mod is working properly with the game.

If you will be suffering the same issue on non-modded world, can you please send me new log from that game?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

i loaded the new world without mods and it loaded write up. apparently i had missed disabling some mods when trying to figure it out. sorry about that.

photo

Hello, sixwingproductions,

thank you for comming back with the update.

Happy to hear that all is working fine now.

As there is no further assistance needed from our side, I will close this thread.

Happy Engineering!

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!