This object is in archive! 

Public ver.1.201.013 save doesnt load

Todagamler shared this bug 20 months ago
Solved

i am trying to load this save it tries to load the world but before spawning me ins it unloads the world and gives me a message to check the log for more info.

a day ago it was working fine (Log 2) but now it doesnt

Steps to reproduce

Load this save

wait for message "there was an error triyng to load this world. please check log for more information"

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Todagamler,

thanks for letting us know.

However, when trying to load your game – both without and with mods – it loaded without issue and I was able to spawn properly.

Please try to do the following so you have the same situation like I did, when loaded properly:

Delete your added options from Launch option in Steam – Library – SE – right click, Genereal – Launch option (I have nothing there).

Try to load the game without any mods at all, just clean vanilla game. If this works (which it should), please try to load the game with the mods now, but not just adding them from the list, but actually downloading them anew.

It seems there are multiple errors connected to mods in your log, but since I didn't have any and every mod was downloaded for me when starting the game, it was working fine.

Anyway... we do not provide support for mods as such. So if the vanilla (no mods) game would work for you, and with mods still won't please try to contact the mod owner/creator so they can look into it. There are hundreds and probably thousands of mods out there, and that is why we can not and do not provide support for them. It's the mod author responsibility to make sure it is working fine with the game (and other mods as well).

Hope you understand.

Please let me know if anything from above works for you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

After a recent update the save seems to work again.

i dont know what changed but it works again with all mods.

photo

Hello, Todagamler,

thanks for comming back here and for letting me know with the update.

Happy to hear that it is now working for you. As there is no further assistance needed from our side, I will close this thread now.

Happy Engineering!

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!