This object is in archive! 

Configbug on CustomTurretControler

Jeremy Weber shared this bug 20 months ago
Won't Fix

I found a wierd Bug i gues (or its just the way that game works), which just broke my entire work on something.

I build a guided Missle with that TurretControler. It all Runs fine on it self.

But if its mounted on a ship and i detach the block connectors again to launch the missle, the TurretControler loses the config of the Camere which always benn on that grid.I gues by detaching, the game refreshes the list of all blocks on the grid. the wierd thing is that this happens only to the camera, both rotors stay in place of the configBoth Rotors btw are conected as extern grids. so the Rotorhead is on the Missle and ther the Rotor is conected with a gyroskop at its end to use the rotors as "manualgyroskops"idk if someone also experienced the same

(So i found the solution. If the camera is not at the same grid it works)

Is that a bug, that it loses all blocks in config at the same grid as the controler. Or is it how it should be?

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Jeremy,

thanks for letting us know.

Can you please share me more information? Especially video and save file where I can reproduce the issue on my end as well?

Please make a video in a way so it shows the steps how to make this issue happen.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hey i have a similar thing. this seems to exist for a few months already. my missile works the same way as his but uses a drill for targeting. sometimes i just go away and expect the damage and the rotor configurations are gone too...

there should be 2 files attached... i cant see them but i trust the website that you can

photo

Hello, SciPug,

unfortunately, there are no attached files that I can see.

Can you please try to send those one more time?

Ideally the same as I requested from Jeremy – save and video showing this issue.

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Replies have been locked on this page!