This object is in archive! 

I lost all items including from DLC !

ZX Spectrum 48+ shared this bug 20 months ago
Solved

I connect to game, goig to Character in menu and all is gone, including DLC items from 2000+ hours of play this game. I see only text: You dont have any item. You can get more items by playing game or trading by other players.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, ZX Spectrum 48+,

thanks for reaching our forum regarding your problem. We are sorry that you are experiencing it in a first place.

Can I please aks you how exactly did this happen? Like one session, you had the items, you closed the game and when you ran it again, there were gone?

What items do you mean exactly? Do you have any list, or could you be more specific? Maybe even having the screenshot from before and now?

Are you sure your game is fully synced on Steam? Can you please try and verify the game data in Steam library? Right click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files.

Also try to restart Steam, please.

Do you still have these items in you Steam Inventory, just not in game, or does these also disappear from there as well?

If nothing from above works, can you please share me your Steam name and your SteamID?

Thanks.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Yes, i closed the game and after time cca in hours, all items from steam inventory for SE (and in game), including DLC items for example special gold suilt .. gone. Then i exit game, im looking into Steam - Items (for Space Engineers), there are on button "Space Engineers" symbol (!). Other game Steam items are still here. I try exit Steam, start again Steam, etc.. Then i find in old help, to do: "Verify Integrity of Game Files". When i run this verify, in cca 18% of this proces, all Items for SE return. And after that and finish verify, all is OK. Game runs OK. I think, some happens when duplicate Items (i have 308) returs from for sale (0,01 eur). These unsaleable items (non atractive) are returned to the inventory after a months, and in this moment some happens .. i think, some .. in disk catalog ?

photo

Hello, ZX Spectrum 48+,

thanks for comming back with the update of your situation.

So do I understand it correctly that you are no longer experiencing this issue? Can I close this ticket, or do you still need some more assistance from our side?

Thanks for confirming.

Kind Regards

photo

Closed

photo

Hello,

thanks for confirming.

I will close this.

Kind Regards

Replies have been locked on this page!