This object is in archive! 

Vent Bug

Anthony Grammer shared this bug 20 months ago
Won't Fix

Hello Keen,

So i found that the vent in my world seems to just depressurize even when it is off, i have to turn it on then back off for it to stop. i have saved the world and have my toon by it. i have 2 set up this way, and both are off, the other is in the main tower that is not complete but just open the door right of my toon and down the way. hope you also enjoy what i made with your creation so far, it was slapped together in 5 days, before i could get some minor help from nanites.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2850582150

link above to world save upload.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Anthony,

thanks for reaching our support forum with you issue.

However, your world is using various mods.

Once these are deleted from the game and I did run it without any mods (in vanilla state), the vents and pressurization works just fine.

Please take in account that we do not support mods, only game in vanilla state. As there are hundreds and probably thousands of mods out there, we simply can not support these and assure that they will work. It is a mod creator/owner responsibility to maintain it in the working order with our current game version.

Also it's possible that none of the mods you used is actually broken as such, but you might use two (three, four... ) that are not designed to work together, thus it is leading to these kind of issues.

Can I ask you to try to reproduce the same issue on the world without using any mods? If you are able to reproduce it there as well, I would like to take another look on that (if reproducible, please provide the broken save again).

Thanks.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!