Ship glides through texture

HiroOne shared this bug 19 months ago
Reported

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have the following problem. I have built a ship and equipped it with magnetic plates as landing gear, problem is, the ship slides through the floor. No matter what I try it happens every time. I have added a few screenshots.

Thanks in advance

HiroOne9e0c7a937ba291fa99c0524300965a851329bf03909df96fae26b1be13bf984a

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, HiroOne,

thanks for reaching our forum and letting us know about this one.

However, even from the screens, I can see that you are using mods. Can you please try the same without any mods loaded to the world/in the completely new vanilla (without mods) world?

If it would still happed exactly the same, can you please send me the save file where this issue can be observed, with the affected ship?

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Does this issue require to trigger some special steps to take? If yes, can you write me the steps? Or does it happen just by taking off and landing back with the ship?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Even after removing the mods, the problem is still present. This only happens when I want to land the ship or when I want to park the ship. I have used 3 mods when building the ship. The Ship glitches in some, sometimes in all places through the texture as if it had no hitbox. Should I send the save file with or without mods?

AQD - Small Grid Expansion

Medium Crate Pack

Small Ship Decorative Blocks Mod Pack

Thanks for the answer and the help

With kind regards

HiroOne

cebc6885e1406998122a2050fb3f33508da12386e5ac427221e18b900a03a699

photo

Hello, HiroOne,

for our purposes it's definitely better to have the save without any mods (as we are not supporting mods as such).

So if you are able to reproduce the issue the very same way in the game without mods, please send me this one :)

Only once it will work fine on my end on the save without the mods, I would eventually ask for the save with the mods to look at it as well.

Thanks.

Kind Regards

photo

Hello Ondrej Borz,

today i´m sending the Savefile.

Thank you for helping me.

Kind Regards

HiroOne

photo

Hello, HiroOne!

The issue was successfully reproduced and has been added to our internal system.

Thanks for submitting the issue and proving the saved file.

Kind Regards

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file