This object is in archive! 

game does not load correctly

ricardo shared this bug 20 months ago
Won't Fix

hello I have a problem with saving my games I save my game and I get an error that I can't load the game I can only load it by leaving the game and once inside it loads the game but if I want to load a loaded game it doesn't load it

I play on PC in suvival mode I only have all the dlcs I adapted the pc to optimal performance and I took out the appdata and rescued my game but the problem continues I would like help regarding this problem and I created new kicks it works fine but my game does not work carefully Ricardo they sent me this core but this does not work search in the forums i didn't find anything similar to my problem i need your help

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, ricardo,

thanks for letting us know about your problem.

However, I do not fully understand the problem from the text.

Do you have problem with loading the game itself, or with some save files (all that you have, or just some of them or one particullar?).

Are you able to start new game (no mods) normally? What happens when you want to save it? Are you using "Save" button, "Save as" or "Save and exit"?

From your log, I can see that you are using mods on the save. Please be aware that we do not and can not support mods, as there are hundreds and probably thounds out there. Making sure that the mod works properly with current version of the game is the mod owner/creator responsibility.

Can you start this affected game without mods? Can you start, save, and load any new game without mods? If yes, I think that the mods would be your culprist.

Please let me know how the game works when played normally, from the start and without mods.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!