Railgun exploit/bug

ManTi shared this bug 21 months ago
Reported

well im going straight to the subject... railguns shoot through half blocks.. on their sides... so no complete square face is on their way.. so everyone is making this ships with the rail guns buried inside.. with long chains of blocks in front of the rails.. on their sides.. alternating placemente verticly so they cover all gaps.. keeping distance and only using this method to atack..its lame and its killing the fun and rendering the warfare updates useless.. correct it plz.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Manti!

Just to clarify, is this the light armor slopes and not the half blocks? I'm looking at your screenshots and making sure half blocks are not involved. Could you please clarify?

Kind regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

yeah i didnt mean the half blocks.. sorry.. and they are heavy metal actually... i wasnt sure.. but i tested right now.. and it seems to work only if the railgun is upright and it only works with this particular block and this padron.. i show in the fallowing pictures..after all they let a small gap ... i have 2 rail lines botom is inverted.. and it doesent work has it seems.. well i was only able to replicate this way..

photo

and you only need the upper part of the railgun to have the padron.. so the gap is on top facing the barrel... the lower half can be completly covered.. is this legit??

photo

correction only the lower part where is the barrel needs the gap.. the upper can be covered.. sorry if i made a confusion.. but i think its preatty clear on the last image.. is that allowed?

photo

Hello ManTi!

Thank you for the information. This has been reproduced and reported internally.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file