This object is in archive! 

Visual Scripting: text not fully being displayed

Ethan L shared this bug 21 months ago
Solved

Hi, I am trying to use Visual Scripting for Space engineers. ( I am using 'Space Engineers - Mod SDK' on Steam.) The text is not being fully displayed so I can't make a scenario easily.

I have added a screenshot to show what I see.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Ethan,

thanks for letting us know. But I'm not suffering with this issue on my side. Not even after trying various things how to change the resolution, size od the window, size of the bars on the sides, minimazing VST, closing and reopening it in various stages etc.

You have this issue from the very first time you opened VST? Or did the issue start to happen recently while it was just fine before? Did you do something special that could lead to this issue? Something with the VST itself, with your PC, settings, resolution, new monitor, adding/removing second monitor, switching them... anythink that you can think of?

Does the VST looks like this all the time for you now, when you are using new project, loading old projects... ?

Did you try e.g. verifying integrity through Steam? Did you add some Launch option to the VST using Steam Mod SDK Properties?

• Verify Mod SDK files in Steam – right click on Space Engineers - Mod SDK in Steam Library → Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of Tool Files
  • Restart Steam
  • Reinstall/remove the Mod SDK tool and add it again
  • Make sure your operating system is fully updated

Hope something from above would work for you. Please let me know.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Files: VST.png
photo

I was doing the restart steps and my Windows 11 kept changing my screen resolution to 125% making the text cut off. So thank you for the help and have a great day. (P.S I am so excited about A.I. update!)

photo

Hello, Ethan,

thanks for comming back and letting me know.

Happy to hear that you managed to fix the issue! Will close this thread now as there is no additional action needed from our side.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!