This object is in archive! 

Crashes seconds after loading into a friend's world/Crashing when joining world

Jesse Garcia shared this bug 21 months ago
Won't Fix

hey, recently my game has been crashing each time I join my friend. and it's only when I join his world and no one else's. I tried many things to fix it, removing all my mods, restarting my game, verifying my game, disabling grass, disabling discord overlays, and even going as far as deleting deleting Cache, SpaceEngineers.cfg, Bin64 and Data Folders looking and validate the game with no luck. but I still crash when I join. There are other players near me, and I loaded in find but then it just crashes within seconds.

When I showed this problem to the discord, they said it was a MP sync serialization issue but was unable to help me fix it.

2 logs are attached form crashing.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Jesse!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. Can you please provide a crashed log file from where there are no mods involved?

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!