This object is in archive! 

Now the game is very bad. You need 10GB of memory to enter the game. I need better optimization.

Treean Sniper shared this bug 21 months ago
Won't Fix

You are on the wrong path. Even if the lowest image quality enters the game, the computer will temporarily lose control and the screen will turn white. It almost caused [win7 computer blue screen] or [win10 game flash back]

Even if it's a new game. Just enter the game and do nothing. 10GB memory and 6.4g video memory are also required.

All of this is because you pursue the image quality too much. It is caused by increasing the map volume regardless of the consequences.

You can see in the video that the memory rises rapidly when the game is loaded. SSD hard disk usage has always been 100%. In this case, the computer will automatically exit the game or the computer blue screen due to excessive reading of the hard disk. As a result, many people cannot enter the game.

I recorded a video recording the complete process of logging in the gam

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Wt4y157au/

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Treean!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue.

Firstly, windows 10 is the requirement to run Space Engineers.

Can you please check these recommended specs and make sure you're meeting them? https://www.spaceengineersgame.com/system-requirements/

If you are certain you are meeting them, please provide a log file from when the issue happens. This sounds very likely that the issue is with your PC, rather than the game it's self but if we can please have a look at a log.

• You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!