This object is in archive! 

Rotor Not Passing Ore, Log Block, No Mods, Dedicated Server

Vance Meurer shared this bug 21 months ago
Won't Fix

My original ticket I was asked to remove MODs. Problem persists. We do have a dedicated server. DrillS to conveyor to conveyor to rotor to large head to reinforced tube to container to refinery. Drills have power flowing through rotor (no other connection) to grid.. Ore does NOT go through rotor no matter if its from rotor to head, or head to rotor. Large Blocks used. Rebuilt assembly twice flipping rotor other direction. All three times no ores pass.

In other situations this exact setup worked. No damaged blocks, all blocks 100%. Can't figure it out. No Consistency. I'm sure I missed something but what? Blogs only say to make sure 100% and use large blocks.

Thanks

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Vance,

thanks for letting us know.

However, I was not able to reproduce this issue that you are writing about.

Once I took a look on your video, I found out what might the issue be on your side. You are using block called just "Rotor", right? If you take a closer look, there is no conveyor port, thus the ores have no way how to pass through. You need to use the "Advanced rotor" block with a conveyor port. See my image.

Please also pay attenting to the lights on the conveyor tubes themselves... you have these yellow, meaning that it's not connected to anything, really. Which it's not. Rotor block only serve for providing the motion to the subgrid, not to pass through ores/components.

Try to change the rotor to advanced rotor in your build and let me know if it works as expected.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!