This object is in archive! 

Ships rubber banding

Kyle Martin shared this bug 21 months ago
Won't Fix

Ships rubber banding or ship’s magnetized to nothing As if it connector was holding it down to earth or the moon/ground, I made sure there’s enough thrust and there is to get off the ground but it gets pulled back to the ground like a magnet and doesn’t move an inch

Replies (4)

photo

here's a clip of what is the issue that I'm dealing with

photo

Try connecting the bugged ship to another grid and then turn off the bugged ship's connector.

photo

I just get black screen when watching your video, no actual footage. Is that normal?

photo

Hello, Kyle,

thanks for letting us know about your issue.

However, I was not able to reproduce it on my end.

Can you please share me the save file of the world, where this affected ship is and the issue can be observed?

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

If you can share any more information that can help me while testing, that would help a lot as well!

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

This is a preety common issue on servers, sometimes you get stuck in one spot and if you walk away you get pulled right back in that spot.

It usualy comes with low sim speed and the game pauses itself often.

Replies have been locked on this page!