This object is in archive! 

Make THESE windows airtight on the face with the window.

shiftyshadow shared this feedback 21 months ago
Not Enough Votes

Please make the following blocks airtight on the block face with the window. This will allow players to make flat windows that are airtight without having to overlap blocks.

Window 1x2 Side Right

Window 1x2 Side Right Inv.

Window 1x2 Side Left

Window 1x2 Side Left Inv.

Window 1x1 Side

Window 1x1 Side Inv.

Round Window Face

Round Window Face Inv.

See attached images for what those windows look like.

Here is a video that mentions this change and why I think it's a good idea.

Here is a link to a window airtightness testing world on the Steam Workshop.

Replies (2)

photo

https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/pc/topic/glass-panel-armor-panels-not-airtight

Didn't pick up on the 'airtight when shouldn't be though' so I guess it's an additional issue.

photo

Why do you need to vote for Keen to fix their failures? As if its a feature u asking.

Its the same failure as with texture and block mounts bugs. Its lazy incompetent work that remains for years without fix even know it would cost like 1 hour of 1 guys work to fix this.

photo

it's not lazy, and it would take a LOT of time to fix this, as it would require an entire rewrite of the pressurisation and airtightness features based on how it works right now, and yes this is a bit of an oversight but everyone makes mistakes, i'd love to see this in the game also as it would open up a lot of options, but i understand and accept that game development isn't easy, and that what space engineers has achieved is an impressive game.

keep it up keen :)

photo

and misalinging or down right mismaching textures, bugged sound gradient, bugged smoke and so on and so on doesnt bother you ? its "impresive game". You can throw stone anywhere and you will always land on a bug. All key features that makes it Survival space engineering game are bugged or flawed. Its hardly even a game. Its just collection of incomplete random mechanics that conflict with each other.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file