Bug unknown signal EU2

Martin Vondrák shared this bug 21 months ago
Need More Information

hi, but problem is in personal save data on server log. you can try replicate my situation. Wait on spawn unknown signal, after spawn open your GPS list in menu. choise unknown signal and unclick visible in HUB and visible still 2 buttun under color choise. and after unclick you can go at signal and destroy it. and this is a bug. I try many veryfi files, reinstall game reinstall steam, Problem is in file saved on server log. /personal setting

I play on steam server EU2 vanilla(no mods) and all DLC, PC version,

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Martin!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues. I have been trying to understand the issue and have been looking at the GPS from unknown signals in EU2. Sadly, I have not found any issues. Could you please clarify your exact issue? It sounds like you got to the signal and destroy it but unsure what the actual bug is? Please can you try to explain it again?

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

It possible broken when I demolish unknown signal fo material? Unknown signal are from any fraction? And which fraction?

photo

Hello, Martin

Do you think this was the cause? It shouldn't have broken something. Or, do you mean you destroyed the unknown signal? This would then disappear. I am unsure on your second question, could you please elaborate?

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Still not spawning. If I destroy drop pod(unknown signal) degrease reputation with any Fraction? And If I am hostile with NPC dont spawn it? I dont know why dont spawn unknown signal.

photo

Hello, Martin!

Firstly, can you please try:

• Verify your game files in Steam

• Right click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files

/jLCfyaMzRkVBDsnOYkSU1DHN8SpKznR-rTI_QbcjpLWBulMEHShySj8f2r3EzpVL1r6kUNhPboJydy-9nJ8SmNyDpcL7RPHq8sDRx0V25RnyH0oCjHrS-9prmTJkGlGeuy7QmQrWuT0pAjZvD7fVHQ

• Delete SpaceEngineers.cfg file

• It means your game configuration will be deleted
  • You can access your SpaceEngineers.cfg by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

• Delete ShaderCache folder

• Back up your whole Space Engineers Roaming folder and delete it
  • Restart Steam
  • Reinstall VC Redist 2017
  • Update graphic drivers
  • Reinstall the game
  • Make sure your operating system is fully updated

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

I try everything, still nothing.

photo

Hello, Martin!

Please can you provide a log from when the issue happens?

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Also, a video would be great to see exactly what you're experiencing.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

This is space Engineers data app. But problem will in Server save maybe.

photo

Hello, Martin!

Nothing was attached.

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind Regards

Laura QA Department

photo

I send in your support mail, too huge file.

photo
photo

This is all file from dataapp

M.Vondrák

icon_10_generic_list SpaceEngineers.zipx_8px

icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1 Bez virů. www.avast.com
photo

Hello Martin!

Please make this accessible to be opened. A single log file will be sufficient in this instance.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Probably now is ready.

photo

Hello Martin!

Thank you for this. I cannot see anything obvious in your most recent log.

I would suggest that you please record a video as asked previously so I can see exactly the issue you are facing. It's quite hard to understand via a small amount of text and would be much easier to understand visually :)

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

I have absolutely no idea why the Unknow signals don't spawn. I thought it was in GPS but maybe not. They spawn in the offline game. they don't spawn on other servers, even only on EU2.

photo

Hello Martin!

So the issue is that unknown signals do not spawn at all for you on EU2? Your original comment sounded as if they did spawn for you but were not visible in the GPS tab?

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

That was a hypothesis, but they probably don't spawn or I don't have a chance to verify that. They don't spawn anyway. Isn't it possible that it's a reputation with a faction? I took them apart.

photo
photo

I dont know why dont spawn, all comunity dont know it. aaaaaaaa why?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file