This object is in archive! 

Multiplayer turret control not working

Exia shared this bug 20 months ago
Won't Fix

I am on a world with my friend, we have built several turrets. We have an antenna and a control seat to use the turrets. I am unable to control the turret. Only the world host is able to control the turret, the workaround we have found is to promote me to Space Master Role.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Exia,

thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

However, I'm not experiencing this issue when tried on my side. Can you please provide more information?

Are you still experiencing this issue, or was it just one timer? Are you playing in Lobby mode, or on dedicated server? Would it be possible to share me a save file, where this issue can be reproduced and observed? Also having a video showing this issue happening would help.

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Any more infromation that you can share would help as well.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!