This object is in archive! 

Can't move ship after turning off safe zone, bounding box de-sync from visuals

hobbes409 shared this bug 21 months ago
Won't Fix

Problem is caused by converting from station to ship while a safe zone is on, then back to station. Error happens trying to convert back to ship. Info tab says "cannot convert to ship". I exited the ship and now I can clip through the ship but can't interact with the cockpit. the bounding box is invisible in a different location, displaced by about 50 meters. I died by running into it accidentally. (playing on keen official servers)

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, hobbes409,

thanks for reaching our forum with your problem.

Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce it when trying. Can you please provide more information?

Was it just one timer or are you able to reproduce it multiple times with the same outcome? When this issue happens, does it stay like that even after logging off and back in?

If you are able to reproduce it again, would it be possible to record and share a video showing this behavior?

I know you are writing that it happened while playing online. Can you please make a blueprint of the affected ship/base with the safe zone and everything that your build have? Did you try to reproduce the same issue in any other game mode – SP, Lobby, DS? Any luck there at all, or does it happen only while playing on the server?

Only on one specific server, or you did experience same issue on multiple servers?

Is the issue persistent; meaning... once it happens, it stay broken like that till... e.g. server restart?

Thanks in advance for providing requested information and blueprint(s). If you can think of any other piece of information that might be valuable and help me, do share that as well.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!