This object is in archive! 

workshop denying upload

!a3oYzmN4fGhm7rA4ob shared this bug 21 months ago
Won't Fix

basically i made ship today, and wanted to upload it to the workshop. however, when i tried, the game said "you do not own this blueprint" and wont let me upload, yet i am the original creator. i have tried this with other ships, same result. restarting doesn't help, game or pc.

note: i have been able to upload fine before, this just started happening all the sudden

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. As this is not with a single blueprint and with multiple it would sound as if it is not blueprint specific.

Please take the following steps:

• Verify your game files in Steam
  • Right click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files

/bfSnH0rGoN-NgctSWBJN3LfvWZvgnfye9BrPgucxV0n8TDpNc-7yZYwSifdRXyl1quu20KGUNmHzSf6VGRbhWS4a_EYn2MclxJSOz6eVarmz-fhTWVaofVOAVZN_l_leF9dgQ5GF

• Delete SpaceEngineers.cfg file
  • It means your game configuration will be deleted
  • You can access your SpaceEngineers.cfg by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.
  • Delete ShaderCache folder
  • Back up your whole Space Engineers Roaming folder and delete it
  • Restart Steam
  • Reinstall the game
  • Make sure your operating system is fully updated

After these steps have been done, please supply a log file from when the issue happens

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!