This object is in archive! 

keyboard not working corectly

timothy murphy shared this bug 21 months ago
Won't Fix

i can use my keyboard and mouse most of the time but cannot use it to build anything, it wants me to use the lmb control but i have never used controllers for any game what so ever how do i fix this ? i want to use keyborad and mouse and nothing else

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, timothy!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues. Has this only started happening recently? Are you in a fresh new world without any mods when this happens? Is Controller selection disabled under Controls? Can you please clarify LMB CTRL? This is on the keyboard so unsure how this relates to a controller. Is there a controller overlay on the screen? More information would be great.

Please also provide a log when this happens:

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!