This object is in archive! 

Grid Weight Bug

Coolbeans shared this bug 21 months ago
Won't Fix

My ships are showing up with huge weights in the K menu and on the HUD. Does not seem to affect the game in anyways other than displaying a really huge number for a otherwise small grid. For example my tiny speeder bike which is basically a cockpit, battery and 4 thrusters weighs about 5976213 kg according to the HUD and K menu.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Coolbeans,

thanks for letting us know.

However, from all the information that you provided, I build "similar" grid (cockpit, battery and thrusters) and the weight is about 27 500 kg. I would need more information from you. Like e.g. blueprint or save file where this ship/bike is and where the issue can be observed.

Are you sure you are not using any mods, or modded blocks? Are you able to reproduce this issue in non-modded world with vanilla (base game) blocks?

For blueprint:

You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file and attach it here.

For save:

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thanks in advance for providing the needed information and files.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!