This object is in archive! 

Game crash when trying to build first block of a blueprint

HowlingRaven shared this bug 21 months ago
Won't Fix

After attempting to build a copy of a ship made in creative mode, the game will crash every time I try to weld the first block. When using a welding block, the welders don't build the object. My hand tool will cause the crash.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, HowlingRaven!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. Can you please provide a log file from an un-modded world from when this happens.

• You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

re-created the issue today, see attached file for log

photo

Hello, HowlingRaven!

Thank you for this. Is this only in one particular world/blueprint? Could you please share the world with steps to reproduce the issue?

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Kind Regards,

Laura, QA Department

photo

World NA#6 online server. The projector is owned by a faction-mate, I was trying to use it to build a blueprint with items he hasn't bought the DLC for. Once I remade the projector this issue seemed to go away

photo

Hello, HowlingRaven!

Thank you for the update. Are you unable to reproduce the issue now? If this is the case, I will close the thread :)

Kind Regards,

Laura, QA Department

photo

I am able to reproduce the issue but have a workaround. Thread is able to be closed

photo

Hello, HowlingRaven!

If you are sure. If you run into an issue or would like this looked into, please let us know.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!