This object is in archive! 

Game will not launch for first time

buzzbuzzluke shared this bug 22 months ago
Solved

Hello, I am having an issue where the game will not launch. I have tried reinstalling the game, reinstalling Steam, but nothing seems to work. Attached as an image in this text is the AppData folder contents, since the logs are telling me "Config file not found!", and I have separately attached those two log files. Thank you for your help!

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fsupport

Replies (2)

photo

Update: the problem seems to have resolved itself a day later. Then I booted the game, then I shut it down so I could move a backed-up save file into the Saves folder. The game immediately would not start anymore :(

Update 2: It will not launch, but I am getting a different log now (attached).

Update 3: Was sitting at my computer, not expecting the game to launch. It randomly decided to do so like 10 minutes later. I am confused and relieved and confused. Issues over, I hope?

photo

Hello, buzzbuzzluke,

thanks for sharing your issue with us and thanks as well for coming back and giving the updates.

From last comment/update, I understand it that now you are able to play the game without issues.

Thus, as there are no more action needed from our side, I will close this thread now.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!