This object is in archive! 

InGame Scripts Not Work (Steam)

Bogdan Zuy shared this bug 22 months ago
Won't Fix

Dear Sir/Madam,

Platform: Steam, Proton 7.0-3

Issue: when click "check code" (with/without errors) opens empty window, when click "recompile" nothing happens, when click "run" always shows "Assembly not found. Please compile script"

Could you help with this issue?

Regards Bogdan

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Bogdan,

thanks for letting us know and the issue that you are experiencing.

However, I seem not to be able to reproduce it on my end. Scripts are working fine (if they are written correctly) on my end in programmable block.

Can you please share me more information about this? What code/script are you using? Can you share it, if on Workshop or if you have it locally, that would be good point to start with. Also having a video of this issue, showing what exactly is happening might help. Last but not least, if I can try it on your save, to have exactly same environemnt as you do, that would be great!

Is this happening with just one script, or this issue can be observed with multiple scripts? Did you try more scripts from the Workshop?

Also please by aware that Linux is not officially supported by the game, so running the game on this system might lead to various problems.

Thanks in advace.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!