This object is in archive! 

Large grid drills mining area

maurissimo60 shared this bug 22 months ago
Won't Fix

Hi everyone, a few months ago I built and tested a large grid mining ship that can mine by creating a tunnel that allows the ship to pass through without hitting the tunnel walls. I have recently tried to use that same ship and have noticed that it can easily get stuck in the walls of the tunnels it digs. I'm pretty sure when I tested the ship a few months ago, the tunnel created was wider than it is now. It seems to me that the mine area of the large grid drills is slightly reduced, is it just my memory that is not working well? Thank you for your kind attention and I cordially greet all the staff.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for reaching out. I have spoken to a colleague and they believe nothing has been changed recently regarding drills.

If you could supply your save file, I could test this on a previous release and see if there is a difference. Be aware that as my colleague has mentioned, there hasn't been a change, I may not notice a difference :)

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department.

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!