This object is in archive! 

I'm stuck at loading screen

Taylor Luxanna shared this bug 22 months ago
Solved

I can't join the game since last night It stuck in the loading screen and it takes 100% of my computer CPU

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Taylor,

thanks for reaching to our forum regardign your issue.

From the log, I can see multiple problems:

1) We are not officially supporting Win11 with the game. But since you played berofe without issue and already (I assume) on Win11, that is not likely the breaking point. I'm writing it just so you know.

2) Please make sure the game uses one (better) graphic card. I assume the GeForce one. Please make sure the game is not trying to launch using the AMD Radeon.

3) You have mods in the log. Is the game behaving the same when you try to play some (new) game without any mods loaded in? Please be aware that we do not provide support for mods. Try to load some new vanilla (withotu any mods) game and let me know if it's working better.

4) Your log is full of "TryChangeToFullscreen failed" errors.

If you are in the game, in the main menu at least, you can try to change the resolution and window mode there. Or if you are not able to get to Options – Display Settings from the game, you can try to locate this file on your PC and change the value manually.

For this, go to SE folder in Roaming, by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar, you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\. There you should be able to find a SpaceEngineers.cfg file. You can open in using e.g. notepad. Find line 90 and 92, that says

<Key>WindowMode</Key>

<Value xsi:type="xsd:string">1</Value>

By changing the number in line 92, you can change the Fullscreen setting here manually. It goes like: Windowed 0, Fullscreen window 1 and Fullscreen 2. Save the file and try to run the game.

Hope something from these fixes/workarounds will work for you.

Please let me know.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Thank you it's worked, I readjusted the display setting manually

photo

Hello, Taylor,

thanks for comming back to this thread with the update.

Happy to hear it helped you.

As there is no further action needed from our side, I will close this thread.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!