This object is in archive! 

Rover and Buggy Cockpits

Ryan Juhnke shared this bug 21 months ago
Solved

In both the Rover & the Buggy, the Character model is positioned too far forward (see Screenshots). I do play with some mods but none that effect Seats/Cockpits. They mostly effect sounds and the Eat. Drink. Sleep. Repeat!.

Sorry if this was already reported. i only found some from over a year ago.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Ryan,

thanks for reaching our forum with your issue.

However, when I did try in on my end, I was not able to reproduce this issue you are mentioning.

While you are writing that none of the mods should be able to change anything in this area... can you please try in the new world without any mods?

When this won't help, try to following:

• Verify your game files in Steam – right click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files
  • Delete SpaceEngineers.cfg file (it means your game configuration will be deleted) – you can access your SpaceEngineers.cfg by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.
  • Delete ShaderCache folder – same access as written above
  • Back up your whole Space Engineers Roaming folder and delete it
  • Restart Steam

Hope some of these would work for you.

If not, can you please send me affected save file where this issue can be observed?

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thanks.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Just an update:

I went through every step you mentioned. None worked (including a new world with no mods at all).

I ended up have to take all the active mods out of the world then Verify Integrity of Game Files. After that it was fixed so I started adding mods back in 1 by 1 loading the world every time to see which mod caused this. I never found it after adding every mod back in.

Thanks for the help

photo

Hello, Ryan,

thanks for comming back to this thread with the update.

I'm happy that the game is working for you now without issues.

As there is no further assistance needed from our side, I will close this thread now.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!