This object is in archive! 

2x1x1 Inv Corner Tip Makes Game Crash when welding it

kenneth w turner shared this bug 22 months ago
Won't Fix

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, kenneth,

thanks for letting us know about your concern.

However, there is no exception in the log, nothing that could possibly point me towards what is wrong on your side. I do not experience any crash, freeze, or wrong behavior when welding mentioned block(s).

What I do see in the log, on the other hand, is that you are using mods. Can you please try this same thing in new world without any mods loaded?

If you would be able to perform this action there, and it would be still broken in your modded world, then it's most likely mod issue. Please be aware that we do not and can not provide support for mods, only for vanilla (without mods) game. It's the mod creator/owner responsibility to make sure that his mod is working without any issues.

So please let me know if you are experiencing this issue on mod-free game as well. If yes, can you send me new log, please? Without mods, there might actually be some exception/error that I could use for digging deeper.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!